Contact Planit Safe to help you keep your workplace safe. Prevention is the key!
Planit Safe is a privately owned health and safety consultancy firm. Michelle Gillman is the owner and Principal Consultant. Michelle has a broad range of skills in the management of workplace health and safety, with a strong focus on critical risk management and disaster prevention.
Michelle is also skilled in the development of emergency management programmes however strongly focuses on prevention activity as the key to improving safety performance and reducing harm in New Zealand workplaces.
Areas of expertise include:
- Strategic planning and deployment
- Critical risk identification and management
- Risk profiling utilising the Bow Tie risk management process
- Cross-functional team driven improvement
- Coaching and mentoring to develop bench-strength
- Group facilitation to drive health and safety improvement
- Staff engagement and participation
- Incident investigation using the Incident Cause Analysis Method
- Emergency preparedness and management